• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT GunShow Concerns

That's awesome! You've obviously been a fan for a long while....very nice collection you have there

It's a work in progress. We were so poor, I only had one Joe growing up. Couldn't afford to collect until I was an old man.

But, I've always considered myself a warrior.
FB_IMG_1681238777449.jpg

It's a work in progress. We were so poor, I only had one Joe growing up. Couldn't afford to collect until I was an old man.

But, I've always considered myself a warrior.
View attachment 5589340
We need to discuss your trigger etiquette, but other than that, I can see no fault.

all year, you hear on here how gun shows suck but here ya'll are flocking to one rather than attend the odt event. Hey that other show is gonna suck to but maybe you can get gutters or a ginsu while you are there
... and grenade shaped soap, don't forget soap, we are talking to you Hayata Hayata .

As usual, Biker is spot on.

all year, you hear on here how gun shows suck but here ya'll are flocking to one rather than attend the odt event. Hey that other show is gonna suck to but maybe you can get gutters or a ginsu while you are there

They’re pretty bad, I rarely attend anymore. Same black rifles, holsters and over priced ammo at every table.

Glad to be going to another Odt swap meet for sure

Back
Top Bottom