• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT GunShow Concerns

all year, you hear on here how gun shows suck but here ya'll are flocking to one rather than attend the odt event. Hey that other show is gonna suck to but maybe you can get gutters or a ginsu while you are there
300 bucks spent on tables.. i went to the last one and enjoyed it. wish it was a different weekend...

I admire everyone's optimism. I don't doubt it will be a good time. The concern is the amount of tickets that are still left to sell. Not about having a good time. It sold out very quickly last year. Not the case this time around. Hopefully many are procrastinating on buying tickets. I'm bringing a pretty decent assortment of everything. Just hoping to see big crowds and maybe sell a few things to free up some funds. I had a blast last year and sold a few things and bought a few as well. I wanted it to become an annual event so that's why I jumped on this opportunity as soon as it was announced.

Is it an inside joke about several typing sailing in their posts?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

all year, you hear on here how gun shows suck but here ya'll are flocking to one rather than attend the odt event. Hey that other show is gonna suck to but maybe you can get gutters or a ginsu while you are there
To be a little fair now, the ODT members who've posted that they'll be set up at the Jonesboro Rd show are the SAME members that jump in to argue with the "Cain't git nuthin' good at the gun show!" crowd that like to shyte on them.

Oh, and last year the Military Collectors' Show was right down the road the same day as the ODT show. I'm going to remain optimistic that ODT folks show up, at least the ones I enjoy having as members here. I felt bad last year because I couldn't take care of buyers and talk with everyone as much as I wanted.

Nobody at the Jonesboro Rd show is going to go out of their way to bring me a can of W.I.C approved and astronomically priced Le Sueur peas like my friend teearr teearr !
There is ONLY one explanation: They're ancient! :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:
Here it is on their own words:
"For more than 100 years we’ve been known for our premium breed of petite, sweet peas. They’re so delicate that the only way to maintain their exquisite tenderness from farm to table is under the Le Sueur label."

When you deal with PETITE you've got to pay the huge price; just ask Mr Epstein! :gossip::gossip:

There is ONLY one explanation: They're ancient! :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:
Here it is on their own words:
"For more than 100 years we’ve been known for our premium breed of petite, sweet peas. They’re so delicate that the only way to maintain their exquisite tenderness from farm to table is under the Le Sueur label."

When you deal with PETITE you've got to pay the huge price; just ask Mr Epstein! :gossip::gossip:
That's hysterical.

Back
Top Bottom