• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Hog Hunt Winner

dvlerin41

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
I was the lucky winner to the Free Night Hog Hunt Giveaway! I have always wanted to do this and was excited to finally get to check this one off the bucket list, even better that I was getting to do it for free because of a awesome group of people on the ODT. These guys do guided hunts down in South GA on some premier hog hunting land for a very reasonable price. I would def do this again and pay for it!

photo.jpg

We spotted two hogs using the thermal scope, grabbed our guns, and stalked up on this big guy to about 55-60 yards. Scott and Gary had me setup for a perfect shot on this 200lb hog. He dropped like a ton bricks with a shot to the head:cool: The night vision setup made the shot easy!

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Scott Radebaugh (Radetwiggs) and Gary Turley (codep) for a awesome successful hunt! Theses guys are great guides and if you are looking to do some hog hunting give these guys a call and set it up for a very good price and hunt!

Scott and Gary are great guys. After your hunt they met up with our bunch down at Gum Log and stayed until after our hunt to help clean hogs.

If you ever wanted to hunt with them PM either of them.. You'll have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom