• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

My wife cried with me when I told her. She said he was the sweetest, purest young man she had ever met.
Geezer,

We are just now finding out the breadth and depth of our son's influence on those around him. I have heard that football players are posting their thoughts on Twitter. Since I am Twitter illiterate, I am having my daughter consolidate them. Hopefully I will be able to post them, but I am hearing his loss is having a profound affect on the school, and they aren't even back in class until Tuesday.

I really really miss him.

G

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/meet-zoid-jr.1595448/

So sad to hear the news of anyone who loses a loved one. I had some close friends whose Son I knew since birth, and the pain I saw in their hearts moved me to tears. I can only express my deepest sympathy to you and your family. prayers for God to heal your heart and keep you strong

I promise to get through all the comments and prayers y'all have left. I'm not sure when I'll have time to get to them over the next week or so. I also know it's hard sometimes to pray for someone you've never met. So I would like to introduce to you Gary, Margie and Nathaniel (Nate) Schmitt.

View attachment 1464258

Zoid and Zoid Jr.

View attachment 1464260
Prayers sent to y’all, I pray the lord makes this as bearable as possible under the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom