• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT In Memorium - RIP

Four years today since our brother Bearpugh went home.

It is hard to believe that it has already been this long. I would love to hear his take on our current events, it would be . . . stimulating.

If you have a moment, offer up a prayer for his family.
Sure do miss old bearpugh. He was a dear friend to us all.

Four years today since our brother Bearpugh went home.

It is hard to believe that it has already been this long. I would love to hear his take on our current events, it would be . . . stimulating.

If you have a moment, offer up a prayer for his family.
Yep, Jim was a good ol dude. Him and his wife were so nice when I visited, too many friends gone too quick...

I'm sitting here thinking about my great friend B.Byrd who passed 6 years ago, this thread needs revived. Myself and Charlie would make it a point to have lunch a couple times a week or just hang out. I miss our times together, and the blessings of friendship we had. There's a comradery we share as gun inthusiast and a general interest of collectors, and a weath of knowledge we have here in the collective minds on the ODT.

So, what do you miss about friends which have passed on from ODT members? B.Byrd was a wealth of knowledge on S&W and other firearms .

I'm sitting here thinking about my great friend B.Byrd who passed 6 years ago, this thread needs revived. Myself and Charlie would make it a point to have lunch a couple times a week or just hang out. I miss our times together, and the blessings of friendship we had. There's a comradery we share as gun inthusiast and a general interest of collectors, and a weath of knowledge we have here in the collective minds on the ODT.

So, what do you miss about friends which have passed on from ODT members? B.Byrd was a wealth of knowledge on S&W and other firearms .

I can't believe it has been 6 years.

We owe it to them to trudge through our own grief... to remember them. I visit the Veterans’ graves in Canton when I can. One in particular. He was a great soul and a member on here. He was taken way too young in a vehicle accident. His good buddy was in the vehicle with him and could’ve been taken as well. After a morning turkey hunt. A head on collision caused by a woman texting her drug dealer. We won’t have the answers we seek until we also pass through. There’s still nothin wrong with striving to be be a decent Christian American, right?
R.I.P. slowmo

I just learned that our Brother “David” Barbwire Barbwire passed away, sometime Monday night. Very sad. I haven’t met the Man, although we exchanged some emails and talks of faith.

He will be greatly missed in this Community….
R.I.P. Brother David Barbwire Barbwire

R.I.P. Brother Man!
A842CFB3-E2FB-454D-8EAB-C408FA7417B9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom