• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT - Let's Help Ally! Savage Model 11 w/Extras

rrhodes

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
This Savage Model 11 has a bit of history. Last year, the ODT family was raising money for @shootin4fun who was preparing to donate a kidney to his daughter Faith. This is a gun that was donated by a member, @GodBlessTheUSA, who bid on, and won another auction for Faith. He asked that we auction it to "pay it forward".

The winning bidder of the Savage, @froghunter, graciously offered to donate it forward, to help another ODT Family Member.

@GodBlessTheUSA originally donated this rifle, gently used, with a clean bright bore. @froghunter had the original bid, and donated the rifle without ever seeing it to the next ODT cause. Thank You!

Here is that new ODT individual that could use our help.

Here is the link from ODT. **3 yr old w/leukemia **

Payment can be made direct to Ally's family through PayPal.

“He's fairly new to the ODT but one of our brothers@Jwaterdaughter was diagnosed with leukemia yesterday...and today she turns 3 years old.
He is a buddy of mine and his little girl Ally is an angel. Could I ask the ODT family to help his family out?

They are going to need all the prayers they can get!

Click here to support Ally's super power campaign by Liles Knight Isbill

100% of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to Ally and family to help cover the costs of what will be a VERY expensive recovery.

Here are the details on the rifle.

Savage Model 11, 22-250 Rifle with an Osprey Standard Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-12x 50mm Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle Matte with Rings The Osprey Standard Rifle Scope is loaded with features you would only expect to find on a much more expensive rifle scope. Osprey scopes feature optical components imported from Hoya of Japan to provide high quality images and are sealed with hermetic grease for water and fogproof protection. Every scope is inspected and the inside of each body tube is treated with an anti-reflection coating to provide a high-contrast image without reflections. Osprey rifle scopes are recoil tested at 50 BMG parameters.

This Savage shows sign of being used, it has a clean bright bore, and the optics work well.

I'll throw in a box of 22-250 rounds, minus 3 rounds. I had to see how accurate this gun is, and it's a 135 yard tack driver!!

This rifle will come with a hard plastic case for storage.

@rrhodes is currently in possession of the gun and will be meeting up with the winner.

The gun will be delivered face to face in Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock, or Roswell, or one of the places I typically travel around the state. We may have to schedule as needed. If you would like to 4473 the rifle, that can be accomplished in Woodstock. Otherwise, it will be a face to face meeting.

If I've forgotten any details, or you've got any questions at all, feel free to post them in this thread and we will get you an answer ASAP.

This auction will end Sunday, May 29th at 9:00 PM

As always, the opening bid is $1.00

I can take PayPal, and forward the funds if you would prefer, or you can donate direct.

Jholdbrooks Jholdbrooks

rrhodes rrhodes
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-05-21 15.00.21.jpg
    2016-05-21 15.00.21.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2016-05-21 15.01.16.jpg
    2016-05-21 15.01.16.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
rrhodes rrhodes i am speachless brother! This made my day and I'm not even lying. I can only imagine how this family will fill when they see this!

Thank you so much.

Ally is doing great this morning and her body is responding great to the chemo. Her white blood count went from 140,000 down to 8,000 this morning. Keep the prayers coming. Again Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom