• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT, let's make a difference in this young girls life!

Fatal_Bert

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
They/them forklift certified
179   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230602-205253.png

Hello ODT. Id like to introduce y'all to a charity that spawned from a liberty minded meme group on Facebook. I've followed this group for years and have stole many memes from them to share here.

But they're more than just a **** posting meme group on Facebook. They've been doing great charity work focusing on buying wheelchair vans for people all across the country in need. I feel ashamed I've never shared the cause here before knowing the impact it could have.

I don't know how many wheelchairs they've given away so far but each one I've witnessed and participated in has been extremely rewarding to watch these people stuck at home in a wheelchair get their mobility back from a bunch of strangers who love liberty, memes and charitable acts.

Right now we're trying to help out a very special girl Mandy and her family get a wheelchair van. This one has really touched my heart and we're so close to getting it done.

Below is the link to her story and to donate. No Paypal or any other liberal owned company will see a dime of your money. It'll all go to Mandy directly by donating through the link below.

Who knows, I'm sure there is an ODTer in need of a wheelchair van that could be their next cause. Let's show this little girl some love from a bunch of gun loving retards from GA!

FB_IMG_1685752416355.jpg

Question is: Do they pass to the cause 100% of the donation?
Most of these places keeps 70% of each dollar donated! :noidea:
I used to donate to some "Veterans" organizations, when later I found out they kept almost the entire donation... So I stopped giving.

Sure, I will check into the link and donate some!

I used to donate to some "Veterans" organizations, when later I found out they kept almost the entire donation... So I stopped giving.

In. We were just talking about “crowd funding tonight at dinner”. Have to be careful these days.

Yes 100% goes to the cause.

This is a super small and legit organization man. I'm confident as much as possible goes directly to getting them the van, with the rest just going to keeping the lights on for the organization.

If the charity does its job well there's no way they can pass 100% of the donation. A well functioning charity has people who do that as their jobs and those people have to eat too. That means paying them (usually less than what they'd make doing similar work in a private sector). Any large charity that's passing through 70/80% of the proceeds is probably a good one doing good work.

I will gladly donate to such a worthy cause.
Awhile back I was desperately in need of a wheelchair van and a fellow ODT'er made me a ridiculously good deal on one that greatly improved the quality of life for both my wife and myself.
For that I'm eternally grateful and and pray that we can help this child get what she needs to make her life a little better.
I wish I was in a position to donate a large sum but I'll willingly and happily give what I can.
God bless this young lady and all those who care for her.

Back
Top Bottom