• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT M&G RK Gun Show Dec 3&4 at Expo Center – $2off Coupon inside!

Grace and I went to the show on Saturday. Met up with an old friend. Grace handled the crowd perfectly. Hate telling people they can't pet her, but I want her to keep moving in the right direction.

Saw Paynefree, Hiyata and 1GunIsNotEnough. Was on my feet too much this week with dog training and didn't see as much as I wanted. But what I saw was great.

It appears ammo prices have come down, but I honestly didn't see any great deals on firearms. Prices appear to be the same as before the election.

smk1026 smk1026 you had a 03a3 for $550 and it didn't cell? Good lawd.
Unfortunately it wasn't original it had a Williams sight installed in it but none the less it is still a fine shooting weapon in almost original configuration. I felt the price was fair given low number 03s that are considered not safe can sell for more or equal to that

Unfortunately it wasn't original it had a Williams sight installed in it but none the less it is still a fine shooting weapon in almost original configuration. I felt the price was fair given low number 03s that are considered not safe can sell for more or equal to that
Very fair price. You can grab an original sight for less than $75. Assuming no further modifications are needed.

Very fair price. You can grab an original sight for less than $75. Assuming no further modifications are needed.

True, if the dovetail wasnt ground or filed to make room for the williams sight. Honestly though, those williams peep sights work really well on an 03a3.

Back
Top Bottom