• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT m&g / shoot at Creekside Firing Range?

Interested in a M&G at Creekside Firing Range June 24th?

• Oh yeah!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Yes, but that date doesn't work

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, i have to get my nails done

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tacos

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
440_des__garand_largejpg101563-1.jpg

Joes rules,No rapid fire,anything over 1 shot every 3-4 seconds will get you kicked off the premise's immediately,If it rained the night before you'll have to walk all your stuff the 200+ yards back to the 50 and 100 yard range.The area around where you will have to haul your target stand is usually muddy.Go for a day that has been dry for at least a week otherwise you'll be caked in mud on your boots as there's no gravel or grass where you are required to place your target stands. Follow the rules of the R.O. to the letter,they are sticklers for standing behind the red post after cease fire has been called.The benches are ok ,just made of wood with plexi between them and that results in a lot of deflection of the sound and they rattle quite a bit, the provided seats sit down in holes so be prepared and take a padded cushion to raise your butt up a bit as they are metal folding chairs ,take a spare stapler as they usually only have 1 or 2 tops,take targets they are expensive to buy there as are most ranges.Read all the rules before you sign!!

Joes rules,No rapid fire,anything over 1 shot every 3-4 seconds will get you kicked off the premise's immediately,If it rained the night before you'll have to walk all your stuff the 200+ yards back to the 50 and 100 yard range.The area around where you will have to haul your target stand is usually muddy.Go for a day that has been dry for at least a week otherwise you'll be caked in mud on your boots as there's no gravel or grass where you are required to place your target stands. Follow the rules of the R.O. to the letter,they are sticklers for standing behind the red post after cease fire has been called.The benches are ok ,just made of wood with plexi between them and that results in a lot of deflection of the sound and they rattle quite a bit, the provided seats sit down in holes so be prepared and take a padded cushion to raise your butt up a bit as they are metal folding chairs ,take a spare stapler as they usually only have 1 or 2 tops,take targets they are expensive to buy there as are most ranges.Read all the rules before you sign!!

I like the tight safety rules myself. Gonna be fun......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom