• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet n Greet - CMP Park - Saturday Nov 12

I was disappointed to miss the last one. It sounded like everybody had a huge time! And there is so much I could learn about old rifles from you guys.

Bump

There is a GSSF match there that weekend too. Just a heads up.

Sure is! Pistol ranges will prob be busy at certain times. Theres a free training workshop at the clubhouse that day.

Theres also a small rifle match that afternoon, but those events will be on the 50-yd range. Still time to sign up if anyone is interested. Click here for info: http://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2016-International-Monthly-Match-Program.pdf?ver=20160923

It's 500 acres so i'm thinking we should be fine but i'll call just to make sure. Thanks man!
image.jpeg

Whats wills youse guys bees bringing? (My best Chitcago accent). Anybody bringing hand guns? I'm all for the brewpub AFTER we shoot. A few beers after and those groupings will be looking closer together.

I always have a hard time deciding what to bring. I've replaced the front sight blade on my 03a3 since our last trip so i'm sure i'll bring that one to sight her in. Some folks have asked if they can shoot the 1873 Springfield so I'll bring that one too.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom