• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet n Greet - CMP Park - Saturday Nov 12

ALL the guys PM'd me and told me how good you were at shooting AND picking out doughnuts :boink:.
I heard @JWC wanted me to put Negan on your nametag for all the verbal abuse you flung at him but I think he is almost over it, now. :becky:

I kinda like Negan....now I need Lucille :bounce:
Glad everyone liked the doughnuts! Just glad y'all let us ladies join in on the fun!!

Yeah, we fellas are pretty good sports.
We have kinda felt sorry for y'all girly types and welcomed y'all to the ODT especially since they closed "IDSM" (The Indoor Sammich Makers) website.
idsm.jpg

RHelton10 RHelton10 I'll understand if you don't "like" this one... :becky:

Yeah, we fellas are pretty good sports.
We have kinda felt sorry for y'all girly types and welcomed y'all to the ODT especially since they closed "IDSM" (The Indoor Sammich Makers) website.
View attachment 965285
RHelton10 RHelton10 I'll understand if you don't "like" this one... :becky:

Dude, neither of us have a clue of what you're talking about :confused:. Let's get back to focusing on the more important things, like when we're going to have another CMP meet n greet!

And on a side note, if anyone sees a good deal on a Ruger Precision in .308 let me know. From what I'm hearing, it begs to be taken to the CMP.

Dude, neither of us have a clue of what you're talking about :confused:. Let's get back to focusing on the more important things, like when we're going to have another CMP meet n greet!

And on a side note, if anyone sees a good deal on a Ruger Precision in .308 let me know. From what I'm hearing, it begs to be taken to the CMP.

It sure is a great place! I agree with Hayata..."i'm glad it's not closer, i'd be broke all the time"
Maybe next time we can meet at the pavillion and swap lies instead of in the parking lot. Might be nice to smoke a butt in the ol' green egg and have lunch there

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

It sure is a great place! I agree with Hayata..."i'm glad it's not closer, i'd be broke all the time"
Maybe next time we can meet at the pavillion and swap lies instead of in the parking lot. Might be nice to smoke a butt in the ol' green egg and have lunch there

View attachment 965340

Now that sounds like a plan!

Back
Top Bottom