• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT member delivering supplies to Texas....

I wish I could help, I'm still fighting my insurance company and a hospital over a $130k + bill.
Ouch!!! I messed around and bought that AR 50 recently and I had a trip to the ER to top that off for 10k so I am pretty much broke. I wish I could help out.

Did he fill the trailer? If more people are wanting to donate I know somebody doing the same thing and he's leaving on Friday.

Ouch!!! I messed around and bought that AR 50 recently and I had a trip to the ER to top that off for 10k so I am pretty much broke. I wish I could help out.
Dang man, sorry to hear that. My wife had 2 heart attacks in 2 months, 3 stents and still has a 95% blockage in her femoral artery to be repaired. I HATE the insurance racket. Hope you're doing better buddy.

Dang man, sorry to hear that. My wife had 2 heart attacks in 2 months, 3 stents and still has a 95% blockage in her femoral artery to be repaired. I HATE the insurance racket. Hope you're doing better buddy.
Dang man!! Sounds like you guys are having it a bit worse than me right now. May GOD bless and watch over you guys. Prayer sent.

I appreciate it but I'm doing alright. Thank you brother.

Back
Top Bottom