• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Members Please Read!!!

Roger Wolf

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
101   0
Reaction score
ODT Members,

Hello all my name is Roger Wolfsperger and I have been a proud ODT member since 2010. I don't post much, but love to read some of the interesting information some of you post. I am posting today because a dear friend of mine has fallen into an unfortunate situation. Clay Long a single father of a 6 year old daughter from Calhoun GA has fallen ill with a very rare flesh eating bacterial disease. Clay has been hospitalized at Grady for close to a month now and has under gone several surgeries to removed damaged muscle and flesh tissue. This unfortunate situation has left his daughter with out a provider for the mean time. His family and close friends have been doing everything we can to make sure his daughter is taken care of until Clay is able to regain some sort of normal life again. It is going to be a long road to travel and we have all been praying for him to recover.

I am asking for help from ODT members for prayers and possibly donations to help his daughter through this tough time. Below is a link to a donation site set up and run my family and close friends of Clay. Please take a minute to take a look at the site and read Clay's story and if you are in the position to donate please feel free to do so. No donation is too small!! If you do decide to donate please make the donation from your name and ODT Member or just ODT Member. Every dollar counts to help his daughter. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for your support!

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6n4Ld

Thank You,
Roger Wolfsperger

Back
Top Bottom