• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Mountain House Classic Bucket SALE *This Weekend Only!*

If yall run this sale till tomorrow I'll swing in and pick one up.

The sale ended today. I will not be there tomorrow but tell the guys that I ok'd you as it is technically still "today". Just a heads up, we plan on running sales every weekend on different items moving forward as we bulk up and widen our inventory. Sale items will include KudzuTactical as well!

The sale ended today. I will not be there tomorrow but tell the guys that I ok'd you as it is technically still "today". Just a heads up, we plan on running sales every weekend on different items moving forward as we bulk up and widen our inventory. Sale items will include KudzuTactical as well!
Awesome thanks.

I was able to make it in today and got the deal, once again thanks. There was like 8 kids around 15 years old running wild. I think the guy working today had a handful while I was there. I'll be back to see y'all soon!

Back
Top Bottom