• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just called to check on mine. Form 4 Trust, entered into the system June 29th, 2016. Still pending, ugh!
Told the lady I was just checking to make sure everything was ok. She said "Well, as of right now, yes"! Nice & pleasant lady, which I thanked politely.
She did say that they were still processing the 1st part of June at the moment. Maybe another month to go. 253 days today.

Just called to check on mine. Form 4 Trust, entered into the system June 29th, 2016. Still pending, ugh!
Told the lady I was just checking to make sure everything was ok. She said "Well, as of right now, yes"! Nice & pleasant lady, which I thanked politely.
She did say that they were still processing the 1st part of June at the moment. Maybe another month to go. 253 days today.
Nice to know. I also have one that was put in on June 29th, and another on July 5th. Getting close.

Submitted 2 form 1 individuals for 2 SBRS packaged and mailed with photos and prints and all.
10/22 SBR
AR-9 SBR
Dropped off both CLEO notification letters to chief of police.
Let's see if wait times are dropping.
Mailed Mar - 10 2017

Currently have 2. The hell with HPA, even if/when it passes, it's going to be awhile and the rush on them will drive prices up and inventory down so I'm back in playing NFA games. Hopefully I'll have them both out of jail by October...

NFA Item: AR SBR
Form: 1
Trust: Yes
Filed: 12/30/2016
Check cashed: 1/4/2017
Approved: ?/?/????
Received: ?/?/????

NFA Item: Suppressor (Rugged Surge) - ordered 3/10/2017
Form: 4
Filed: 6/13/2017
Check cashed: ?/?/????

Currently have 2. The hell with HPA, even if/when it passes, it's going to be awhile and the rush on them will drive prices up and inventory down so I'm back in playing NFA games. Hopefully I'll have them both out of jail by October...

NFA Item: AR SBR
Form: 1
Filed: 12/30/2016
Check cashed: 1/4/2017

NFA Item: Suppressor (Rugged Surge) - ordered 3/10/2017
Form: 4
Filed: 6/13/2017
Check cashed: ?/?/????

I wouldnt hold my breath for an Oct. release date.

They have not even hit the majority of the pre 41F rush yet.

I wouldnt hold my breath for an Oct. release date.

They have not even hit the majority of the pre 41F rush yet.

I agree, but I'll give you my reasoning for optimism, not that my reasoning means squat... BUT, they did hire 28 new people to process applications in 2016. I'm thinking that the big pre 41f push is starting to hit now. So when they get thru those, they will hopefully keep processing at the same pace. More people processing less applications will if everything keeps status quo, will result in shorter lead times... In reality though it will probably increase wait times because, well, it is the gubment after all.

When I called last week about my F4, they said they were working on the first part of June 2016 applications. Once they get through all the pre 41F applications, yes, they will have less work to do and possibly all those 28 new hires will be moved or let go as there is less work to do.

Back
Top Bottom