• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Congrats! 147gr RN freedom munitions sound great through my 9 can! Give em a try
Corrected date on previous post. I shoot the Freedom stuff and like it very much ! I've tried 6 different brands thru 3 different 9mm cans I own and these were the quietest ! Surprisingly the next quietest were from North Georgia Reloading ! I shoot A LOT of there 9 mm reloads and am very happy with it !

Corrected date on previous post. I shoot the Freedom stuff and like it very much ! I've tried 6 different brands thru 3 different 9mm cans I own and these were the quietest ! Surprisingly the next quietest were from North Georgia Reloading ! I shoot A LOT of there 9 mm reloads and am very happy with it !
They sound the best through mine too on my AR9 even with a 7.5 bbl they keep it low and muffled and they group great too! Priced right as well can't say enough good stuff

One of mine is a 4.5"barrel with an integrated 9" suppressor and has a nice sound Grouping is a little big but hey it's got bling !
It's that 50y line PDW. i love it for house duty too because I'm not gonna blow my ear drums out and gobbling up 5-7 147gr 9mm dead center mass is gonna suck a hard one. They're handy little PCCs

Yeah I sleep with it and two Yorkies !
IMG_5018.JPG

I would post up a pic of my SBR laying beside my Chihuahua, but she's scared to death of guns. LOL

She runs and hides whenever I get one out of the safe!
My dads Jack Russel does the same thing, I can flick off the well warn safety on a sub 1911 in another room and she'll start shaking. She's never heard a gunshot in her life. Lolol

The Yorkie however sleeps on my rifles if I turn around and do something for a second. I think it's a "we share this weird metal thing you obviously love more than most other things" type mentality.

Back
Top Bottom