• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just talked to them, wow they are very nice. She said that mine was submitted 7/9/16 and that's when efile Form 1's are coming back. She said I should receive approval any moment now......let's see how long this takes. I'm praying before Monday as I'm headed to a shoot and would love to bring my new toy!

She also told me that she talked to a guy once that didn't realize approval game via email for efile Form 1's......he was waiting on the paper stamp. He called in to check the status and found out his approval had been in his email for 5 months on the day he called to check. This HAD to be an ODT member! Who was it? Someone fess up! LMFAO :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Just talked to them, wow they are very nice. She said that mine was submitted 7/9/16 and that's when efile Form 1's are coming back. She said I should receive approval any moment now......let's see how long this takes. I'm praying before Monday as I'm headed to a shoot and would love to bring my new toy!
I submitted my efile form 1's 7/11/16. There was probably 100k submitted between ours! I'm no longer holding my breath. I hope it comes soon for you! You can post a pic and that will make us feel better/jealous! Haha

Back
Top Bottom