• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Mailed in my first Form 4 - took the post office 8 days to deliver it to Atlanta. :wacko:

I've also had a couple incoming packages get delayed in Atlanta for a few days in recent months.

AR-9 SBR Form 1 Individual

Pending Mar 16 2017
Background check Dec 2017
Approved April 3 2018

7E7C0521-CEFE-4998-B918-596680F20823.jpeg

Colt mags definitely the way to go ! Straight mag rocks ! Metalform mags the best ! Plus the LRBHO is pretty reliable. Picked up a Spikes lower. Building it now. See how it works out.
Colt mags just look so much better than Glock mags in an AR.

No experience, with either but just my opinion.

I LIKE!

Colt mags just look so much better than Glock mags in an AR.

No experience, with either but just my opinion.

I LIKE!
Colt mags definitely the way to go ! Straight mag rocks ! Metalform mags the best ! Plus the LRBHO is pretty reliable. Picked up a Spikes lower. Building it now. See how it works out.

Thanks guys. Yeah I agree the Colt mags look better and I just prefer the angle in which they seat into the receiver. Steel mags are always cool and All my metal form mags have functioned flawlessly since the beginning.

The LRBHO is nice and works great especially if you have a good buffer system, or even a hydraulic buffer. If the bolt travels far behind the catch, after the last round is fired that bolt comes slamming Home and has cracked many a bolt catch right in half. Once you get a good buffer system though you’re good to go.

I’ve got an extra back up bolt for this one, a couple of springs and will have a newer buffer soon. I just can’t get PSA to sell any individual lower receiver small parts like bolt catch, ejector, and various spring and pins for both. I need to find someone who’s compared them to CMMG and COLT lpks because they look dead alike to me.

Back
Top Bottom