• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Looking at the Form 4 wait times over the last 6 months, it sure seems like the ATF has gone from "we plan to get wait times down to 90 days" to "**** it". My form 4 last year, after the huge spike, was approved in 141 days, it's been climbing back up ever since. Didn't they receive funding to add more examiners for 2019 fiscal year?

Magpul Backpacker stock and the charger barrel are a match made in heaven. If I had to do it over again probably would have just bought a threaded takedown charger and the magpul stock.

But anyways, here is how I did it:

Ruger take down receiver

Tac Sol ruger charger barrel (7” one maybe discontinued now) and a normal takedown charger barrel would be a lot cheaper (https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...rger-x-ring-barrels-22lr-bull-prod116408.aspx)

Magpul backpacker with barrel mount OD green

Vortex Venom red dot

I have your set up, except the stamp and short barrel........ I think that’s about to change.

I’m thinking the same thing....
I have your set up, except the stamp and short barrel........ I think that’s about to change.

Gentlemen y'all are welcome to test run her anytime you find your self around the Barrow / Oconee / Walton county areas! You will not be disappointed.

There must be something about Dec that makes me want to start the process all over.

Sig SRD22X
paperwork submitted 12/8/18
I'm predicting an October 2019 approval...

I'm right there with you on a trust Form 1 with the exact same submit/check cash time frame. The crazy thing is that the Form 1 I submitted in July for another rifle on the same trust came back a few days ago. I called yesterday about the first one and was told it was still waiting on a background check. The one from July had to pass the same background that my January submission needs!!!

I was told that it should be soon. Fingers crossed that that actually happens.

My Form 1 trust from January finally came in.

1/15-submitted to Silencer Shop
2/3-check cashed by ATF
12/4-approved
12/11-stamp in hand

Back
Top Bottom