• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

I'm done with my current dealer. Tuesday I went by and asked if they had recieved it. He said if we didn't call we don't have it. I asked to see it to verify serial number before I called ATF. Wednesday I called ATF. They said it should have been at dealer for at least 28 days. They said call dealer and have them investigate, if dealer didn't have it they would have to request a certified copy. Called dealer back told them the story they said we don't have it so we will call ATF. 2 hours later dealer called and said they found the original and I could come pick up the can. Picked up can on Thursday. This is the second time I have had a delay due to them. First time they incorrectly filled out paperwork, submitted it and it got kicked back by ATF, they never called to tell me. I stopped by and asked to use it on the range. When they brought it out she said, oh I have been meaning to call you. We filled out the paperwork wrong and need your signature on the new form so we can resubmit it. Three month delay that time. Ughhhhhhh!!!!
Name drop them. I’m creating a list of places I will no longer visit. Cherokee Gun and Pawn is on mine due to their dickheadiness and incompetence.

Name drop them. I’m creating a list of places I will no longer visit. Cherokee Gun and Pawn is on mine due to their dickheadiness and incompetence.
CGP burned me on a 14 month wait and never filed my paperwork.
No can. They did refund me

Lied for months or just to lazy to actually check

CGP burned me on a 14 month wait and never filed my paperwork.

Lied for months or just to lazy to actually check
I’ve come to realize that Cherokee Gun and Pawn has become the biggest joke in the gun shop game. Over half the people I encounter have nothing but bad things to say about a few of the c*** suckers there. A few of them are very nice and helpful but those few slimy c*** suckers are the reason I will never return.

Back
Top Bottom