• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

At least your client is exonerated!

I just got a call from QRF that my Ruger 10/22 takedown suppressor is ready to go. I looked back and it was purchased Feb. 23 2021.

That's pretty close to 13 months, so if you're less than a year I wouldn't bother hassling the W. VA folks.

So it being a beautiful day , I decided to test the Sig MPX with the Innovative Arms integral suppresser. FYI !!!! I’m almost deaf !!! Was not terribly impressed. American Eagle 124 gr was louder than I’d hoped for. Freedom Munitions ( filthy dirty ammo ) 147 gr subs were fairly quiet . Off brand 147gr ( do not remember who’s it was ) was pretty quiet. American Eagle 147gr subs were pretty quiet. My take away is it does lower the DB on standard ammo , need to try some 115 gr in a few days. Honestly was having so much fun ringing steel , I forgot to try it :D . It’s fun to walk out next to my shop and shoot !:cool::boink:

Just got off the phone with the ATF, here's the results:

Form: 4 paper
Entity: Trust 1RP
Pending: 3/30/2021
Approved: 3/17/2022
Wait: 353 days
Stamp in hand: ???

What's really annoying is my other suppressor pending from 3/25/2021 is still pending. The ATF rep said it might be assigned to a different examiner. My 7/29/2021 is also still pending.

Just got off the phone with the ATF, here's the results:

Form: 4 paper
Entity: Trust 1RP
Pending: 3/30/2021
Approved: 3/17/2022
Wait: 353 days
Stamp in hand: ???

What's really annoying is my other suppressor pending from 3/25/2021 is still pending. The ATF rep said it might be assigned to a different examiner. My 7/29/2021 is also still pending.
I called yesterday...my 6/3/21 cashed stamp still pending and unassigned.

Back
Top Bottom