• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

Just called for the first time on these. Was not planning on calling, but when everyone and their mom is getting 200-230day individual approvals, it had me concerned as my 7-29 is 265 days today. That's on par with trust times, not individual times lately. Checked on the 7-29 one only and they said pending. Would be nice to see it go through today after making the call, but I highly doubt it makes a difference. If anything, they would send it back a few CNs out of spite. CN:202266767X

Dont know which is worse the 8 months leading up to the time or the last week or 2 when you see all the people around your date getting their cans .
It's definitely when you start seeing dates after your's approved before you get your's. Waiting on my dealer to receive the can I ordered so I can certify it kinda sucks too.

At day 273 and counting, I sent an email this morning to my representative (District 6) Rick McCormick to see if he can nudge the ATF to get off their ass and do my two Form-4 Individuals.

McCormick.JPG

Just got a reply from Rick McCormick's Staff to fill out this Consent to Disclose form. He said once I return the filled out form he will reach out to the ATF and bend some arms.

Just emailed it back 5min ago. We'll see if goes anywhere. If it does, and I get approved in a day or two, then use the wording below as a templet to nudge them on your own pending applications.

Consent to Disclose Returns and Return Information.jpg

Just got a reply from Rick McCormick's Staff to fill out this Consent to Disclose form. He said once I return the filled out form he will reach out to the ATF and bend some arms.

Just emailed it back 5min ago. We'll see if goes anywhere. If it does, and I get approved in a day or two, then use the wording below as a templet to nudge them on your own pending applications.

View attachment 5673145
I did that on my first can. It was a paper form but it took 15 months. Not sure if my rep ever did anything or not.

Back
Top Bottom