• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Protest

Not until 9:00! It's only 3:15. From 3:00-4:00 is "slightly miffed". At 4:00 we have to transition to "general looks of condescension and disapproval".
Dang it. I thought the whole point of a protest was that there's no rules. So much for anarchy ruling the day. Now what do I do with all of the bags of dog poo and lighters I put in the back of the truck?

Sorry if this has already been posted, but we should have a BGM protest....

CQeJWMRUcAEcA01.jpg

Dang it. I thought the whole point of a protest was that there's no rules. So much for anarchy ruling the day. Now what do I do with all of the bags of dog poo and lighters I put in the back of the truck?
You can't go from civilized to full rage in one fell swoop. That causes people to do stupid things. (Like attempt to walk out on interstates to block traffic.) We are trying to avoid emotional whiplash. Don't let us hold you back though. If your rage is percolating, let her rip!
5 o'clock hour. We're now officially elevated to ""visibly agitated".

I had to work late today so I had to pass on raging. Tomorrow I have to work around the house so I may have to postpone protesting till next week. One of y'all throw a rock or something on my behalf.

Rules say anarchy doesn't start til 11. But don't get too loud, some of us have to get up in the morning.
:D

Back
Top Bottom