• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT selling/trading slowing down

Here’s the ticket to selling something on here now.

#1. post item at 1/5th of the actual current value.
#2. be willing to still accept low ball offers on that price.
#3. be willing to meet the buyer two blocks from their house.
#4. be willing to drive to them and have them no show but want to reschedule for another day convenient for them.

My pastor said that too. But he also said Obama was the antiChrist. I'm starting to think any Dem is just the anti Christ to some people because of their limited mental ram space.
There's no way that he's the anti Christ. The anti Christ is supposed to be the one to bring world peace. Perform miracle's and create a following almost religious in nature. Obama has done nothing but cause division and erode wealth. The one you need to watch for is a the person the left and right both agree on. I know it sounds crazy but that's what will elevate him to the power he needs.

Had a Henry 22 Mag on here for $500 last week, bottom dollar would have been $400. No one acted so I brought it to the most pitiful gun show I'd ever seen in Jefferson yesterday and sold it almost immediately.
HUMMMM....you think the folks on this site only want to "steal" guns, and ultra low prices.....NEVER!!
that little comment aside, we are trying to sell guns here, to other gun owners...that's a hard sell!! At that gun show, you had other folks looking, and obviously buying...a different market...we should all consider that

I hate seeing people list a Russian AK calling it “An absolute Grail” are Original. Then reading it has an American barrel are an American Nodak spud put together by an American. That’s not a Russian AK that’s a Freak of nature. If you ever handle an Original Russian AK, Not touched by ATF are u.s gunsmiths you’ll know.

TacSwap is turning into my go-to nowadays. Stuff not selling/trading/moving here, I put it on TacSwap, and it's gone quickly. Usually for more than I ask here. There are means to sell/trade stuff other than here.
Thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom