• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT selling/trading slowing down

this talk has been going on for a while....exactly when is all this going to happen??? I believe I heard that a year ago....

It's been happening and only getting worse the country is in a slow death spiral. The media isn't reporting it. The Biden administration says the economy is good, over half of the population believes this shyte, is oblivious to what is going on around them, or doesn't care as long as the bennies keep coming.

I don't mean to sound capricious, AND I'm no Biden fan....BUT, it seems to me that anytime there is a chance of the world colliding with a super nova, somebody here is going to predict it....which NEVER seems to happen....economies go up, and they go down...we're no closer to a disaster than we were in 2008/2009....the future does not appear to be as bright to us, BUT it does seem bright to the green folks...I don't know, maybe we are heading into the pit....BUT maybe we are not....JUST keep your powder dry, and have a cocktail!!

circling the drain gif whinerbee.gif

I do believe the economy is it a slump. There has been a lot of nice things coming out of the woodwork for sale, prices have been dropping and people actually buying are few. Sign of the times

Back
Top Bottom