ODT smartphone app?

dustind3366

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Ive noticed several times, while doing a google search to find the value of a firearm (from my phone), that a majority of the first results are to other forums. When i click on the link from my phone, it usually throws a dialogue box that informs me that this site has an app for android OS and gives me the option to download it.

My question is (for the mods), is there a build in progress for an ODT app or has it been talked about? Since i work the majority of my time, i get on here through my phone. Its kind of a pita, not just here, but viewing any web page that hasnt been designed with a mobile theme in mind.

Does anyone else post here a lot from their phones and think a smart phone app would be a good idea? (im on mine now)

Found it on google play for $2.99. I may try it out. All the reviews are pretty good for it. Does anyone use the android version for ODT?

I use the Android version. Perfect except for 2 things.

1. You can't see peoples feedback.
2. You used to be able to see their location by clicking on their avatar. That seems to have been disabled.

If I am doing something wrong, somebody please let me know.

MODs, 2013 is here. 11 1/2 months left of this year, We would love to have the app do exactly what the site does on a computer. I have an old smart phone so I have the OTD app. My app I have works ok. Is there a chance we can get the ODT app updated so we cane send and check emails, IM and check IM's. My number is 706-580-3982 please call me or IM me. Id like to know...

If you are on an iPhone.. make sure to get the older Tapatalk version, NOT the new version 2 or whatever they call it.

The version 2 app crashes when looking at sent mail, doesn't search, etc...

Version 1 app does everything just fine.

Back
Top Bottom