• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT type sure in NC

I've been in NC (Raleigh) since 2019 because of work. In late 2018 I went through the same process of finding a local forum to buy/sell/trade/chat and NCGO was the biggest, most active, and most recommended. It sold in 2019 and the content took a hit and slowed down and I think it sold again since then slowing down even more. 6 months ago there were really only 20 contributors and easily 15 were MAGA fudds that turned every gun convo into something anti Biden and political. It was fun to troll but some of their responses were so extreme it made you wonder if the site was being watched. I just stopped bothering.
I'd give the CFF forum linked above a try. You don't realize how nice ODT is until you try to find a replacement. I bash the $600 glocks and $1000 PSA ARs but it's a tiny price to pay foe the community you get.

I've been in NC (Raleigh) since 2019 because of work. In late 2018 I went through the same process of finding a local forum to buy/sell/trade/chat and NCGO was the biggest, most active, and most recommended. It sold in 2019 and the content took a hit and slowed down and I think it sold again since then slowing down even more. 6 months ago there were really only 20 contributors and easily 15 were MAGA fudds that turned every gun convo into something anti Biden and political. It was fun to troll but some of their responses were so extreme it made you wonder if the site was being watched. I just stopped bothering.
I'd give the CFF forum linked above a try. You don't realize how nice ODT is until you try to find a replacement. I bash the $600 glocks and $1000 PSA ARs but it's a tiny price to pay foe the community you get.
I’m in the same area. I’ve looked around CFF and it’s at least something. Nothing at all like ODT!!

Back
Top Bottom