• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****** ODT WE NEED TO BE THERE*****Here is your chance to make a difference

Constitution Hour

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
❤️ TACOS
96   0
Reaction score
Please do not let the only voice on this issue be the voice of fear.Ladies and Gentle men here is a chance to make your voice heard and make a difference in how others see us in the gun community. I am putting out this call for all ODT folks to show up and stand up. If we show these people that we are normal,upstanding people who have rights just like them maybe we can win some hearts and minds.
http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c1ac2d7f35d38bcdfe037d570&id=94a557a793&e=b54057ba0d

Last edited:
This came from my former lobbyist group, I am working to find out how many are going. We used to attend many committee hearings before Ralston raised the registration fee to $300.00 . Bastards. Any way, it goes without saying we need to be respectful,rational and polite.

This came from my former lobbyist group, I am working to find out how many are going. We used to attend many committee hearings before Ralston raised the registration fee to $300.00 . Bastards. Any way, it goes without saying we need to be respectful,rational and polite.

They raised the registration fee to **** with the small time lobbyist who were pushing for lobbying reform so they didn't have to compete with the big boys.

Yeah they did that in 2010 I wrote ablgo on the cost of a Georgia State legislator just went up. Ralston and co. are pushing a new bill that would make it so that only a registered lobbyist can speak directly to an elected official. He was on the radio the other day and said that was not the "intent" of the bill, but he knows damned good and well the intent is nt what matters in Court. Just ask Genarlo Wilson.

Yeah they did that in 2010 I wrote ablgo on the cost of a Georgia State legislator just went up. Ralston and co. are pushing a new bill that would make it so that only a registered lobbyist can speak directly to an elected official. He was on the radio the other day and said that was not the "intent" of the bill, but he knows damned good and well the intent is nt what matters in Court. Just ask Genarlo Wilson.

his intent is to kill lobbying reform, I had to laugh I know him and his son and one year the top receivers of lobbying gifts were Ralston and his son, literally a college kid was getting more gifts than all other legislators than his father.

It's on a Wednesday, good planning on her part since most legal and permitted gun owners will have JOBS and responsilities to attend to unlike her peeps.
If one representative can cause this much riigamrore for the libs why aren't any of our self proclaimed fearless 2nd amedment defending leaders out there doing this for the conservatives ? Will any Rep representatives or other politicians that claim they support the 2nd amendment be out there speaking for us ?

Exactly, which is why we need to get an early start to plan on attending this event. I would rather go to the range or do some work around the house but for this I am going to request a schedule change so I can be there.

Back
Top Bottom