• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet - April 9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for today! I love taking credit but I have to give a BIG thanks to benmmc benmmc and his lovely wife Shanda for all the work they put into helping me pull this thing off, could not have done it without them. The show's success is 51% me and 49% him and I want to make sure everyone knows that. :rofl:

Thank you ODT, this community is amazing. The Civic Center staff was blown away by how different our show was from any others. I got compliments about how nice and friendly our vendors were and how clean we left the place, they were ready to book us again anytime we want to have a show there. :D

Thanks to the Cobb County Civic Center and especially Kaye Wilson Simpson, the Civic Center coordinator. I know a lot of folks were annoyed by the Cobb County mask mandates but that was out of her control, and she never gave me a second of grief for rescheduling the event 5 times, even on just a months notice a time or two. :D I considered other places during the pandemic but got blocked multiple times because RK shows had exclusivity on certain venues and that was never an issue with Kaye. So, thanks to her and all the wonderful staff and security that we had at the event.

Thanks everyone once again for a wonderful show, I can't say it enough. I'm still in shock at how many times I heard people say it was the best gun show they had ever been to. I'm sure we'll do this again some time, it was just too much fun, and my mind is already racing over the things we could do better next time.

Thank you everyone for today! I love taking credit but I have to give a BIG thanks to benmmc benmmc and his lovely wife Shanda for all the work they put into helping me pull this thing off, could not have done it without them. The show's success is 51% me and 49% him and I want to make sure everyone knows that. :rofl:

Thank you ODT, this community is amazing. The Civic Center staff was blown away by how different our show was from any others. I got compliments about how nice and friendly our vendors were and how clean we left the place, they were ready to book us again anytime we want to have a show there. :D

Thanks to the Cobb County Civic Center and especially Kaye Wilson Simpson, the Civic Center coordinator. I know a lot of folks were annoyed by the Cobb County mask mandates but that was out of her control, and she never gave me a second of grief for rescheduling the event 5 times, even on just a months notice a time or two. :D I considered other places during the pandemic but got blocked multiple times because RK shows had exclusivity on certain venues and that was never an issue with Kaye. So, thanks to her and all the wonderful staff and security that we had at the event.

Thanks everyone once again for a wonderful show, I can't say it enough. I'm still in shock at how many times I heard people say it was the best gun show they had ever been to. I'm sure we'll do this again some time, it was just too much fun, and my mind is already racing over the things we could do better next time.
Very cool!
I’ve really enjoyed living vicariously thru reading everyone’s posts this evening.
I think a lot more of us will try extra-hard next time to make it to the next show!

My wife and I really enjoyed the show and we too will echo the friendliness of the vendors. We were impressed with the number of exhibitors and although it was busy there weren't any issues with navigating the tables. Thanks to all who participated in setting up and executing this meet and we most certainly will be at the next one! BTW, we did not leave empty-handed!!! :-)

ODT10 Gun Show & Swap Meet
Cobb County Civic Center
April 9, 2022
10AM - 6PM

You MUST buy a ticket before Saturday, April 9 if you want to attend the show, no tickets will be sold at the event. We also have a limit of 2,000 tickets. Tickets can be purchased here:

Purchase Admission Here

All orders will be available for pickup at the event, nothing will be shipped out beforehand. Pickup hours are 12-6PM Friday April 8 and/or 8-10AM Saturday morning. You can also pick everything up during the show, we just have extra hours if you want to avoid the lines.

Vendor setup is Friday 12-6 and Saturday 8-10.

Event is open to all ODT members and their friends/family.

The shirt design has been changed due to complications with getting the old design printed, I couldn't find a place who could get it right for a reasonable price so we went with something simpler.

View attachment 3818546

Don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret! This is not a public gun show, it’s for ODT and friends/family of ODT members. No outside advertising will be done for this event. Stay tuned to this thread, any major updates will be added to the top of this post.

Even though it's been delayed multiple times I'm still calling it "ODT10" since technically this was to celebrate our 10th anniversary when I came up with the idea.

The event is being held at the Cobb County Civic Center. The center has a main floor and a second floor that overlooks the main floor. The entire main area will be vendor tables and booths. Outside of the main area there is a meeting room that is 1,000 sq ft and that will be a dedicated Swap Meet area.

All firearms will have the triggers zip tied at the door. We can't change the policy so no need to debate it in anymore this thread. (If you read through you will find some debate already occurred.)

Admission is only $5 and children are free. No strollers allowed. No animals allowed.

Tables & Booths
Check availability here - https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/odt10-booth-table-info.2669555/

Tables are $20 and booths are $75. A booth is 3 tables shaped like a "U" at the end of a row. We have 28 booths available and 98 tables available.

You can upgrade from a table to a booth anytime if there is one available. Booths can be split between a maximum of 2 people. Tables come with 1 chair and booths come with 2 chairs.

View attachment 3818682
Can I still buy a shirt? My husband was salty that I bought one and didn’t get him one. 3x black. Of course I’ll pay shipping

Talking to palmettomoon palmettomoon today I said HELLO TO THE BIGGEST MAN ON ODT
he said no Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert was the biggest.. I don’t know..
WHAT DOES ODT BROTHERS SAY?
Im about 90lbs lighter than the last time palmettomoon palmettomoon saw me.

Everyone thought I was a big tough guy but turns out it was just a skinny little girl hiding under all that fat.

Hate I missed the show! I'm sunburnt and windburnt and frosbit from a weekend on the river where GA's weather through all four seasons on us in three day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom