• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT'r do you rent out your infiniti pick em up truck?

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
I'm not naming names but... if the shoe fits...
I saw this hee haw yay hoo going down Barrett Parkway late Saturday, Hard to make it out from the pictures but he has enough lumber in his Infiniti I-30 to build a small deck. 4x4's 2x4's all going through his windows out the other side, I was looking for the "You are being punk'd" cameras. :) PLUS he was going about 65 m.p.h on Barrett Parkway with a drive out tag. People were getting out of his way like he was a fire truck, comical if not so dangerous... If it was you, and I know you, PLEASE don't tell me. :pound:
The poor guy was smushed up against his windshield, he could not see out any of his glass or mirrors.
I guess all the rental trucks were gone at the ole depot of home??? :)
Infiniti Truck (1).JPG
Infiniti Truck (2).JPG

Damn!
He is a hero for sure! At least for his wife or girlfriend. I bet he got home and said “Honey, I’ve got ALL the lumber here...” And she replied “Oh Man! You’re my hero”
Your picture will go viral soon at the site “you do what you gotta do” lol

That’s kinda funny. Hope there aint no narrow streets on his way home

I really wanted to follow him, to see if he took a turn too sharp and snagged it on a pole, but it might have decapitated him if he had & I didn't want to see that...
Plus I had the drop top - dropped and I didn't want all the blood, glass and splinters to get on me. :pound:

Back
Top Bottom