• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Officer, the illegal drug I was sold made me sick and I want to press charges!

Tazz Tazz Just a thought, in Oz you are not responsible for the bills of someone who has passed on. Most companies give up when you advise them that this is the case, don’t know if this is the case in the US but worth a try.
It is here too for the most part, she turned 80 last year and lost her life insurance so I still have funeral costs to pay for cause they don't write off those costs. There's just so much to do it's overwhelming, we had to make I don't even know how many 120+ mile round trips back & forth to her apt. to empty it out and even after giving a lot away we still barely have enough room to move in our house. I'm her only child so it's all left to me to handle. She had a bunch of doctor, hospital & credit card bills to deal with too, I'm just exhausted.

It is here too for the most part, she turned 80 last year and lost her life insurance so I still have funeral costs to pay for cause they don't write off those costs. There's just so much to do it's overwhelming, we had to make I don't even know how many 120+ mile round trips back & forth to her apt. to empty it out and even after giving a lot away we still barely have enough room to move in our house. I'm her only child so it's all left to me to handle. She had a bunch of doctor, hospital & credit card bills to deal with too, I'm just exhausted.

It is so difficult when a parent dies and if the grief isn’t enough, on top of that the government doesn’t make it any easier with the bureaucratic nonsense. Remember the good times with your mum, a smile helps through tough times, best wishes, sleep well and sweet dreams. D

It is so difficult when a parent dies and if the grief isn’t enough, on top of that the government doesn’t make it any easier with the bureaucratic nonsense. Remember the good times with your mum, a smile helps through tough times, best wishes, sleep well and sweet dreams. D
Thank you for the kind and encouraging words my brother from "Down Under". Good night my friend....

Back
Top Bottom