• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Black Friday Deals Thread

Yeah, kind of bummed about theirs. First time I am not going to a CG&P black friday sale. :-(

I think this stuff can only go so low. We may have bottomed out well before expected.
$9.00 pmags? I wonder how many Pmags are in the state of Georgia alone. I'm at the point where I may not need any for years (at least the next four).

I think this stuff can only go so low. We may have bottomed out well before expected.
$9.00 pmags? I wonder how many Pmags are in the state of Georgia alone. I'm at the point where I may not need any for years (at least the next four).
TruPrep sells them for that weekly, so $8.99 isnt a real "deal" to me since i see them on sale frequently for that now anyways.

I feel C G&P could have done some 9mm, 5.56, and or 22LR ammo deals and maybe bring back the Anderson $29.99 lower special for a 3rd year, hell, even if $34.99 or something. That is what I always looked forward to.

Now, I may just snag a few PSA BF ad deals, not have to leave my house and still get stuff for super cheap (if PSA doesn't screw up my order that is...)

For those that still like these and don't drop them in more than 1.5" of water...

Showed on PSA in my email.

upload_2016-11-21_6-20-29.png

Back
Top Bottom