• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

If i wanted to do a monthly accumulation subscription, where would be the best place to start?

Id want to hold it myself though, I'm not to sure about some random company holding on to that for me.

If i wanted to do a monthly accumulation subscription, where would be the best place to start?

Id want to hold it myself though, I'm not to sure about some random company holding on to that for me.
Start on the first page of this thread and read thru. There is a lot of good info sprinkled throughout.
JM Bullion and Provident are two good options. Both have free shipping on orders above $100.

I popped for some silver and a little gold. Silver is the best bargain, but I needed to round out my gold to full ounces.

Always catch the falling silver knife. If it goes lower, catch it again.!

Silver to gold ratio is currently 78.28 ounces of silver to an ounce of gold. This is why silver is a better buy than gold right now.

"In 1792, the gold/silver price ratio was fixed by law in the United States at 15:1, which meant that one troy ounce of gold was worth 15 troy ounces of silver; a ratio of 15.5:1 was enacted in France in 1803. The average gold/silver price ratio during the 20th century, however, was 47:1."

If the ratio returns to the 20th century average ratio, silver will have done exceedingly well.

Back
Top Bottom