• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

It was an analogy using walmart. You are taking it to literal . I was simply saying how will you use your silver and gold to pay for things when the SHTF. And people are defending there stuff and others are rioting and looting. I understand using it for investment purposes and such I get that . But I see people on here talking about buying silver and gold for the SHTF type stuff . I would think that other commodity would be better to have like ammo , alcohol, tobacco, medicine, tools, plants , food ect. That's my point . I'm not wanting a few shaves of silver in that moment of time , I'd rather barter for things I can use in that situation.

I'm sorry have we met before? You talk like you know me.. I don't think you do . If you did you would know I have been all over and have seen and done alot . I take advice I don't take commands. Now back to talking about silver ..
the midwit makes himself known

everything i get from monument metals is wrapped in a padded envelope like that then double boxed,i think i will stay with them.im surprised that did not get lost in an employee's pocket.
Somebody was finger ****ing that envelope trying to get that bar out.
I’m sure. Like I said; package was MIA for six weeks and BAM!! delivered the next day after a trace was initiated. Sounds logical, right? I also will stick to ordering from trusted dealers from now on.

I think they cut their premiums in hopes of the volume of sales WALMART.com will bring, kinda like third party sellers on AMAZON.
So how does walmart get there cut I wonder. You think apmex gives them wholesale pricing or just to get people on the site to order other stuff..

I think they cut their premiums in hopes of the volume of sales WALMART.com will bring, kinda like third party sellers on AMAZON.
Not sure how Wal-Mart makes money with Apmex selling on thei site. But I just ordered 5 more Maple Leaves on the Wal-Mart site last night.

How about the fractional silver bars where you can snap it off in gram pieces or oz anyone get down on them? And how do most of you pay ? I see wire transfers/ paypal/debit but each have a different price per piece

Back
Top Bottom