• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I am just now getting into buying 10 oz silver bars. My first purchase was from Walmart!! They had a listing for APMEX pioneer bar for 224 shipped! Everything else was 15-20 more than that. Right after I ordered it, I refreshed the page and the price jumped $15. Looks like someone made a mistake and I got lucky.
deals are where you find them!!
Good get!!

I am just now getting into buying 10 oz silver bars. My first purchase was from Walmart!! They had a listing for APMEX pioneer bar for 224 shipped! Everything else was 15-20 more than that. Right after I ordered it, I refreshed the page and the price jumped $15. Looks like someone made a mistake and I got lucky.
ive seen that on monument metals although not that extreme,ive refreshed a page and the price jumped after i ordered at a given price.my last bullion purchase went up 5$ a bar 30 minutes after i placed an order,which was before they opened.
i get up at 3am so most times when i do order its between 3-5 am.

Did they charge you taxes

I bought a 10oz Apmex bar on Walmart.com not too long ago. I only knew about Walmart selling silver because of one of the silver stacker videos on YouTube. Otherwise I never would have bought to look for it there.

The guy you replied did not grow up in the US & is speaking from a firsthand account: I advise you listen to what he says as he
& his family have stood in bread lines.

Not everyone grew up in Georgia & speaks diesel: some people have actually been further than Savannah & Jacksonville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm sorry have we met before? You talk like you know me.. I don't think you do . If you did you would know I have been all over and have seen and done alot . I take advice I don't take commands. Now back to talking about silver ..

I'm sorry have we met before? You talk like you know me.. I don't think you do . If you did you would know I have been all over and have seen and done alot . I take advice I don't take commands. Now back to talking about silver ..
from Mariam Webster on line dictionary
What to Know
Advise is a verb meaning to give a recommendation, opinion, or information. Advice is a noun referring to the opinion or information given or received. Very simply, "advise" means "to give advice."

from Mariam Webster on line dictionary
What to Know
Advise is a verb meaning to give a recommendation, opinion, or information. Advice is a noun referring to the opinion or information given or received. Very simply, "advise" means "to give advice."
Well thank you Mariam Webster.
grammar-police-drift.gif

Back
Top Bottom