• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

The pattern is Reed & Barton's French Renaissance circa 1941. It is somewhat collectible.

Aside from "melt" for the intrinsic value, each piece, depending upon condition, may be worth approximately $25 - $35 on the secondary market.

I see maybe 4 pieces that are from other patterns/makers and they are not part of the "service."

The pattern is Reed & Barton's French Renaissance circa 1941. It is somewhat collectible.

Aside from "melt" for the intrinsic value, each piece, depending upon condition, may be worth approximately $25 - $35 on the secondary market.

I see maybe 4 pieces that are from other patterns/makers and they are not part of the "service."
Thanks-for the Reed and Barton marked sterling it weighed just over 2400 grams. And there are 12 knives makes Reed and Barton Mirrorstele Sterling Handle. So without knives just over 50 Reed and Barton pieces. I don't plan on hanging on these so while be looking to move. Thanks again!

Just got an email from Provident offering Brittanias for only 6.99 over spot.
Does anyone buy at these premiums? I dang sure ain’t.

Just got an email from Provident offering Brittanias for only 6.99 over spot.
Does anyone buy at these premiums? I dang sure ain’t.

if you think you're going to get a silver coin at spot, you're not being realistic....there are cost evolved in producing the coin...

Back
Top Bottom