• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

$2,057....about $100 over spot.....about as good as you can do from a legit seller....
s-l1600.jpg
I'm new to this and only bought at the end of last month. Per ounce of bullion from SD Bullion with free shipping was the best deal I could find. The premium was 2.5%, that is about $50.00. I don't know if that round is valued differently than the 1 OZ bullion bars and I don't know about collectability of your round or coins. Just thought I would share my experience, but I think you're neck deep into all this stuff and probably already know this.

Looks like precious metals dropping more today. BlackRock is trying to get Bitcoin ETFs going. They’re tied into DC with lots of $$$ and I think everyone knows it will go through. With this move on legitimizing Bitcoin and AI stock interest, precious metals will fall further. Just money being moved around to suit the current market. Thoughts on this? I’m just wondering out loud.

Looks like precious metals dropping more today. BlackRock is trying to get Bitcoin ETFs going. They’re tied into DC with lots of $$$ and I think everyone knows it will go through. With this move on legitimizing Bitcoin and AI stock interest, precious metals will fall further. Just money being moved around to suit the current market. Thoughts on this? I’m just wondering out loud.
Bitcoin, in my opinion, has become just another opportunity for the super astute, dishonest, connected trader to take the public’s money. I see absolutely nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Bitcoin, in my opinion, has become just another opportunity for the super astute, dishonest, connected trader to take the public’s money. I see absolutely nothing but smoke and mirrors.
I agree, but it looks like the Uber wealthy crooks that run this country are all in. It means nothing to us peasants.

Does anyone besides me stick rare earth magnets to silver to see if it is non metallic? Checked all mine the other day and magnets didn't flag anything. They however tried to stick to a staple on some plastic packaging.

Does anyone besides me stick rare earth magnets to silver to see if it is non metallic? Checked all mine the other day and magnets didn't flag anything. They however tried to stick to a staple on some plastic packaging.
My friend at the pawn shop has a rare earth magnet. He used it when buying silver (coins, bars or silverware). He showed me a stack of counterfeit silver dollars (Chinese copies his "assistant" had bought as copies for $1 each), and when he passed the RE magnet over them they all jumped up and stuck hard. I have one I use with all the silver I buy.

PLEASE!!! do not take this the wrong way....I'm just not that paranoid. I guess it comes from buying from reputable dealers....never even thought about a "rare earth magnet"....just my thought...results may vary

PLEASE!!! do not take this the wrong way....I'm just not that paranoid. I guess it comes from buying from reputiale dealers....never even thought about a "rare earth magnet"....just me thought...results may vary
Caution does not equate to paranoid. When I buy a new gun I'm going to shine a light down the barrel to make sure it is not obstructed before I fire it the first time. When I buy silver I check it out. Your money, your choice.

Back
Top Bottom