• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OG ODT’er needs our HELP !

You guys.....I’m just blown away y’all. All this is kinda freakin me out, no other community of people has ever been more kind and supportive towards me and mine like this community of folks has been. My wife and I have been through a lot the last 40+ years but we’ve always stuck together no matter what, and one way or the other we’ll weather this storm together too. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you ALL for everything you’re doing. It means more to us than you know...

Mr. & Mrs. Tazz

You guys.....I’m just blown away y’all. All this is kinda freakin me out, no other community of people has ever been more kind and supportive towards me and mine like this community of folks has been. My wife and I have been through a lot the last 40+ years but we’ve always stuck together no matter what, and one way or the other we’ll weather this storm together too. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you ALL for everything you’re doing. It means more to us than you know...

Mr. & Mrs. Tazz

It’s because they don’t know you’re a ginger....

I have to testify. I retired last August at 56. Amazing how precious life is here. I saw a lot of tragedy in my career with the public and with my brothers. I believe what we do for others is so important since time is fleeting. I don't know what Tazz has endured but the outpouring from a gun internet site renews my faith in people. What will our lives legacy be? What we have done and ministered to others. I have met some Godly folk here, not by their profession but by their action also. Give and it will be given to you, good measure, pressed down and shaken together, running over shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that you mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Thanks SafeCracka SafeCracka for reminding us of this.

Back
Top Bottom