• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OH Great ODT WORLD! Nite vision vs thermal???

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
I have zero experience with either! Will just use for pigs! But when I compare the two I said wow! Difference in price is crazy, but what u see is different too! I don’t think I could mistake a pig for a deer? Or maybe I could? So someone with some real experience clue me in .I’m talking about real experience not watching videos. someone who’s actually use both products.And sell me on spending three times as much for a thermal instead of the night vision!

I have zero experience with either! Will just use for pigs! But when I compare the two I said wow! Difference in price is crazy, but what u see is different too! I don’t think I could mistake a pig for a deer? Or maybe I could? So someone with some real experience clue me in .I’m talking about real experience not watching videos. someone who’s actually use both products.And sell me on spending three times as much for a thermal instead of the night vision!
There's an extraordinary amount of information on this online. I'm not sure you'll scratch the surface on this thread. Your best bet is to search older threads on the subject both here and on Arfcom. There is a lot of great info on Arfcom if you search.

Thermals for spotting, nods for moving in the dark. U could also bridge a thermal like the flir breach with a pvs14 and have the best of both worlds. This is a rabbit hole that gets very expensive fast so be sure what ur getting into. A clip on to a rifle is good for long shots but not moving.

6516FCD4-A0BF-4EF2-9960-8C26E2EF9778.jpeg
Nine out of ten other worldly creatures prefer thermal.
71429AE5-9A23-486B-89B5-4823CA2ECFD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom