• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

oh how the kids grow up!

eightnsand

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
a rotten swing set thats ready to be turned into fire wood becomes a target hanger. jr. and I ran about 100 rounds today.
swing set.JPG
oh how the kids grow up!

Why burn it if your kids grew up on it ?

My mom and her siblings grew up on a swing and grandkids and now great grandkids and son will be at my place for when they have kids

So many stories to tell on this swing

But this is steel and been refinished 2 times

I bought a playset a family was selling about 18 months ago. It was made from lumber and plans versus the cedar kits you can buy. As we were loading it, the daughter came out and I could tell she was a little sad. It was apparently built by her grandfather about 10 years earlier and he had since passed. I brought it home and put it up for my daughter.

First pic is before I picked it up - it was still in great shape for its age. I am glad I was able to let it live on... I even sent the gentleman a final pic in hopes it would bring a smile to the family.

image.jpeg

Half way done setting it up and repainting.
image.jpeg

Added some new features. Munchkin couldn't even wait for me to get it altogether before she started climbing.
image.jpeg

Still in good shape after almost 18 months.
image.jpeg

I bought a playset a family was selling about 18 months ago. It was made from lumber and plans versus the cedar kits you can buy. As we were loading it, the daughter came out and I could tell she was a little sad. It was apparently built by her grandfather about 10 years earlier and he had since passed. I brought it home and put it up for my daughter.

First pic is before I picked it up - it was still in great shape for its age. I am glad I was able to let it live on... I even sent the gentleman a final pic in hopes it would bring a smile to the family.

View attachment 900411
Half way done setting it up and repainting.
View attachment 900412
Added some new features. Munchkin couldn't even wait for me to get it altogether before she started climbing.
View attachment 900413
Still in good shape after almost 18 months.
View attachment 900415
Great job !

Back
Top Bottom