Oh lawd, did the NFA stuff follow the normal gun pricing too?

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
I just ventured over to the NFA/Class III section on gunbroker. What was once $15k-ish for a transferable M16 is now $25-35K? Eeek, guess I'll forget the plans of owning a M16 forever now...

Colt m16s were always 22k at the lowest, you could get lucky and find one for about 20k. Every other brand off branch is around 17k or so. Wouldn't be surprised if it jumped 2k or more since 2 months ago. I was actually looking at M16s and colts were going 20k-25k depending on model. Everything else was below 20k but higher than 17k.

Colt m16s were always 22k at the lowest, you could get lucky and find one for about 20k. Every other brand off branch is around 17k or so. Wouldn't be surprised if it jumped 2k or more since 2 months ago. I was actually looking at M16s and colts were going 20k-25k depending on model. Everything else was below 20k but higher than 17k.

Not when I was looking. More like $13-15K.

When I was looking at ruger ac556 folders 6-7years ago, they were about 4500. I went looking to buy one a few months ago, they were about 8k. At that price, I decided buy an FNC instead. Hell even those FNCs are selling for 1-2k more than for what I bought mine a few months ago. Also, that micro uzi that I bought last month for 8500, I am willing to bet it will be a $20k gun in 10-15years. This is why I bought them while I could. Had I of been in my current finacial postition 6-7years ago, I would of bought a butt ton of mgs back then.

Well if its full auto and not an AK or M16, its not as high as 17k. I been looking at M16s and all the top name are around 20K or MORE for Colts. Everything else like victor arms and olympic arms ect... their prices is only 15k-18k. I'm sure the prices probably did go up because not only ARs are being sold, its SBR too. People buying everything AR related, it don't matter if its pistol or rifle.

Back
Top Bottom