OK, this is nuts ...

Haywood

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
I have a Colt 6933 SBR from Clyde's Armory sitting in purgatory awaiting ATF freedom, it has been there about a month or two. I went on Monday and asked about how many they still had and they told me they had them stacked in the back, well over 100 in stock. They have had them for a while. I always ask about them when I go in and they have had tons of them for a pretty good while. Today they are sold out. I can understand being sold out of regular AR's but going through that many SBR's in a couple days is nuts. I didn't think the madness would spread over into NFA territory like that. I guess the inspectors are going to be slammed with paperwork. Wonder how long this will add to the wait.

I'm sure they sold because when they started running low of standard ARs they started selling people on the SBRs

Wow good job on sbr. Now those "9 new examiners" will be there to catch up backlog. There goes the 2-3 months approval hope!

They seemed to have plenty of standard Colts for $1200 and $1500 when I was there today. I saw more than a few guys buying 2, 3 and even 4 at a time!

Usually when someone buys more than one of the same gun, additional paperwork is done.

I wonder what those guys going to do with their 3-4 colts when Obama decided to do nothing... I guess it's good to have 4 of the same rifle?

Usually when someone buys more than one of the same gun, additional paperwork is done.

I wonder what those guys going to do with their 3-4 colts when Obama decided to do nothing... I guess it's good to have 4 of the same rifle?

Bingo Bango!! Simpson Bowles sound familiar!?! Peacock strut and look impressive but it's a show! I can't wait to see the look on people's faces when their $30 P mags are again selling for $10-$12 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom