• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK...What's with the odd ball adds?

MNRSports

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
Southside Chicago kids? Not trying to be "insensitive" but what the heck with all these new adds that are well.....I just don't get the relevance.

Thank you! I noticed these ads probably 2/3 weeks ago. But I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. After getting a ton a grief about my experience meeting an Outlaw MC patch holder I am somewhat discouraged from sharing with the group. But I agree with you. F*%K Chicago, NYC, NJ,MA, and ALL of California.
Maybe the ODT is scoring some brownie points for running the public service announcements.

Thank you! I noticed these ads probably 2/3 weeks ago. But I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. After getting a ton a grief about my experience meeting an Outlaw MC patch holder I am somewhat discouraged from sharing with the group. But I agree with you. F*%K Chicago, NYC, NJ,MA, and ALL of California.
Maybe the ODT is scoring some brownie points for running the public service announcements.

Are you glorifying gay-child-pron ads now!! What's wrong with you???

Yeah that Outlaw thread was a retarded juvenile internet pile-on because people were bored and having cabin fever from the massive 2" snowfall that paralyzed our region. /runonsentence

Last edited:
I didnt read all the bs. But I read your original post. I thought that it was pretty cool and an awesome share. Dont let the stupid on here drive you from posting.

Are you glorifying gay-child-pron ads now!! What's wrong with you???

Yeah that Outlaw thread was a retarded juvenile internet pile-on because people were bored and having cabin fever from the massive 2" snowfall that paralyzed out region. /runonsentence

Hmmm. Seems like there is a daily snowstorm that occurs here on the ODT! :D

Again...I just don't get the relevance. And now I am even more concerned. I think I will send a message to the ODT regarding these adds. Not being judgmental....just wondering about the relevance.

Again...I just don't get the relevance. And now I am even more concerned. I think I will send a message to the ODT regarding these adds. Not being judgmental....just wondering about the relevance.

What are you concerned about?

Back
Top Bottom