• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

There are a few options, it depends on the styling you're looking for. If you find a watch you like, heavy duty spring bars (pins) and bands are available from many online sellers.

The first watch that came to mind is the Ares mission timer, starting at $695 with a quartz movement.

View attachment 3508403
these are fantastic. I bought one for my son and I am a little jealous.

Hey all you watch guys...I am looking for an Orient Producer or possibly a Citizen at2210. Both are square dial chronographs. And both have been discontinued for a few years.

Hey all you watch guys...I am looking for an Orient Producer or possibly a Citizen at2210. Both are square dial chronographs. And both have been discontinued for a few years.
Nice watches. I've been eyeing some of the older Orient Dive watches. eBay seems to still have them if you don't mind using them.

Last one cost $30 wore it for 10 years till battery finally died. Got this one two years ago, $37, got 8 years to go.
“ Takes a Lickin and keeps on tickin”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 17
Nice watches. I've been eyeing some of the older Orient Dive watches. eBay seems to still have them if you don't mind using them.
I have looked at those same vintage Orients several times. The King Diver version like I would want tends to go for too much money given it's a used watch AND almost always coming from India. To be faor I have recently bought a 70s vintage Seiko 5 automatic and a 70s vintage Citizen that came from India. The Seiko keeps good time. The Citizen looks the best but has almost no power reserve I guspess you would call it. If I take it off and put it down it will stop running before the end of the day.
Last month I was bidding on a vintage Orient that was rectangular and it was THE only one in that style I have ever seen . Supposedly it was intended for the German market . It wound up selling for nearly $200.00 plus shipping which again I just can't see spending that much on a used watch from a foreign seller. Since then I have wanted a square or rectangular watch. Something similar to the Tag Heauer Monaco but not that damn big. Plus, I don't really need or dig the sub dials of a chronograph. Just too much going on there making for a cluttered looking dial.

I’m searching for a Brietling similar to this one, but not looking to pay $1,000 if possible.

View attachment 3707696
That IS a nice looking Breitling. I usually don't dig them because most of their models have WAY too much stuff on the dials. But that's the case with most aviation/ pilot themed watches.

Back
Top Bottom