• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay.. So this has been a long time coming... A real ODT takeover of GUM LOG

The skeeters had to be the one major negative. They were like super skeeters. They would land on you and dare you to smack them, I got down off the stand to track my pig and swear they picked me up and carried me around. Not sure where they came from but they were brave.
The best part was the group of guys that for the most part never met prior to this trip, everyone of them were fun to hang around and BS with. Not 1 jerk in the bunch. That is hard to find these days. Looking forward to the next hunt.

Big thanks to Jay for setting this up!!

had this great view all day long.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v259_reeftechie_2EAE5721_ED3D_4FAD_491931836d98f125cf297dbd6859e436.jpg

Last edited:
The skeeters had to be the one major negative. They were like super skeeters. They would land on you and dare you to smack them, I got down off the stand to track my pig and swear they picked me up and carried me around. Not sure where they came from but they were brave.
The best part was the group of guys that for the most part never met prior to this trip, everyone of them were fun to hang around and BS with. Not 1 jerk in the bunch. That is hard to find these days. Looking forward to the next hunt.

This X2!

Great meeting you Scott!

I am going to have to go on one of these trips one day. Looks like a blast.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v259_reeftechie_2EAE5721_ED3D_4FAD_491931836d98f125cf297dbd6859e436.jpg

Skeeters love Indiana white boys

This X2!
Great meeting you Scott!
You too Doug I had a blast chatting with you!

I'm really digging the white ceracote on that rifle. Looks like you all had a blast, and I can't wait to get out and do the same.

Thank you very much, I love Snow White :D.. Bring is on down next time, plenty of room at this place!

I am going to have to go on one of these trips one day. Looks like a blast.
That would be great, it was very fun to have all ODT boys there!

Bland and Cary Williams who run Gum Log Plantation needs a huge shout out.
The service level was impeccable
6 stars in my book
I rate them a 6 out of 5 myself, Cary and Bland were 2 of the cooliest dudes I have met in a long time. They went WAY BEYOND any service level I am used to, and I travel for a living with my job, Hilton Corp needs to spend a week with these 2 and find out what service really is!

Skeeters love Indiana white boys
You aren't joking, man there were just mean!

Last edited:
You too Doug I had a blast chatting with you!

Thank you very much, I love Snow White :D.. Bring is on down next time, plenty of room at this place!

That would be great, it was very fun to have all ODT boys there!

I rate them a 6 out of 5 myself, Cary and Bland were 2 of the cooliest dudes I have met in a long time. They went WAY BEYOND any service level I am used to, and I travel for a living with my job, Hilton Corp needs to spend a week with these 2 and find out what service really is!

You aren't joking, man there were just mean!

Yup.. Your face looks like a acne infested 13 year old teen

Back
Top Bottom