• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oklahoma City Bombing

Moonpie

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
25   0
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the conspiracy theory on the OK city bombing being conducted by our military??? It evolved a single engine airplane pilot spotting a portable military base outside the city in a dense forrest before the bombings. He thought it was odd so he took pictures and you could clearly see military vehicles, hangers, fuel tanks and yes one big yellow Ryder truck.

I did see them (pics) several years ago on the Internet... I heard the story on Neil Boortz... He did give a link out to see the pics. A few years later I read that the pilot that took the pics had "accidentally" crashed and died.... Lol over an military base..... True or not I have no clue but it's certainly interesting.

I'm not sure about the pics or anything like that. I do believe there was some post event cover up.

I have heard quite a few tidbits and conflicts on this event... I read one where a lady swears that minnutes before the bombing she noticed that a bomb squad had staged behind her office building.... She stated she couldn't imagine what they were doing there and then BOOM...

Another was that some of the agents that worked at the building were paged and told not to come into work that morning.

I can't remember the full story but a few witnesses from the building remember seeing phone men working. They said they were running all sorts of wires and were working with what one lady said looked like "gray butter."

Back
Top Bottom