• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old age

perzactly.worse pain ever right knee is on fire 24/7.
Pops just had both knees replaced it was a horrible experience. They did em both at the same time. Couldn't walk for nearly a month. took him 6 months before he was able to get on the boat to go fishing again.

If you are going to get a knee replacement let me know so I can pray for you.

Pops just had both knees replaced it was a horrible experience. They did em both at the same time. Couldn't walk for nearly a month. took him 6 months before he was able to get on the boat to go fishing again.

If you are going to get a knee replacement let me know so I can pray for you.
ortho dr say a replacement is not needed at this time.Waiting to get the MRI and determine how much damage there is.

ortho dr say a replacement is not needed at this time.Waiting to get the MRI and determine how much damage there is.
I'm surprised the Doctor would say that. 24/7 pain like that is only going to get worse. What are they waiting on? For you to end up like festus? Remember how his knee was locked straight out. Walked around like he had a wooden leg.

767bb62f805fde1d06916be8eff5b32e.jpg

Getting old is not for the timid. You get up in the morning and the snap crackle and pop begins. You move around to get things to loosen up. But once you settle down for a bit it starts all over again. Your body parts don't work like they use to. The knees and back feel like boards, stiff and hard to bend. The gun is very much like the Taurus clip that was posted a week or two ago where if you shake it too much it goes off prematurely.
The good part is as long as everything is still working you can keep on going. The next day you just repeat the process.

Here's hoping it's as simple as a cartilage repair. Knee replacements have come a long way and are great these days, but the longer you can push it off...

Back
Top Bottom