• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Old age

I'm surprised the Doctor would say that. 24/7 pain like that is only going to get worse. What are they waiting on? For you to end up like festus? Remember how his knee was locked straight out. Walked around like he had a wooden leg.

767bb62f805fde1d06916be8eff5b32e.jpg

Yet he always had wrinkles on his pants behind his bad leg. Always surprised that they let that get by on every show that he was in.

Try mineral baths and acupuncture. Worked with a old rodeo cowboy busted up pretty bad. Only thing eased the pain was acupuncture.
Feel better.

I tend to agree......

I've had acupuncture done twice. Once on a cruise ship...she put the needles in my back. It was crazy how instantaneous the changes were. Way better than seeing the chiropractor.

2nd time was done locally. She put the needles on my stomach. Helped some but the results weren't nearly as good as the first time.

YMMV.

Of course I don't recommend acupuncture for a bad knee, but it has possibilities for other issues.

I don't snap crackle or pop when I get out of my chair (yet) But lately one shoulder and one ankle really let me know when it's fittin' to rain.

One real funny thing I recall. When my youngest kid started walking Everytime she had to get up off the floor or bend over to pick something up she would groan and go "Ohhh ****!" I have no idea where she picked that up from.

Back
Top Bottom