• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw somewhere that a table comes with 2 chairs but I did not stay in a holiday inn express last night so I might be wrong.
That was the plan, but it really comes down to how much money comes in. (Chairs cost me $3 each to rent and tables cost $8 each. )

Right now I can only guarantee 1 chair per table. :D

Is it okay if my +1 is Laufen?

There's no reason why it shouldn't be, though I'm sure I'll get vehemently disagreed with on that. I can think of very few things as ridiculous as a grown man that gives a damn who else might be at an event more than a year a way because of some dumbass internet beef they have. Now, to be fair, one of those things would be knowing that there are those that give a damn about such things and attempting to stir **** up with them over it.

In the long and distinguished history of absolutely retarded internet forum disputes, this one has to be near the top of the list.

There's no reason why it shouldn't be, though I'm sure I'll get vehemently disagreed with on that. I can think of very few things as ridiculous as a grown man that gives a damn who else might be at an event more than a year a way because of some dumbass internet beef they have. Now, to be fair, one of those things would be knowing that there are those that give a damn about such things and attempting to stir **** up with them over it.

In the long and distinguished history of absolutely retarded internet forum disputes, this one has to be near the top of the list.

Are you for real....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom