• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Wrong. Come back to me after you've been there when some booger eating dumbass has discharged his gun into a crowd of shoppers "accidently".

All ODT members are expert operators.
elmer_by_buster126.jpg

Everybody is getting shot in the elbow.
At least, LOL. I don't care if this show allows it. I won't bring my niece or nephews to a show where the promoter allows loaded guns. I may go and even set up. If you shoot me "accidently" showing off your new improved Gluck, you better kill me. Your life won't be worth spit after that if I live.

Gunshows have armed security. Hey, don't agree with the promoter? Don't go. Free country. Still.
So, we should just rely on cops and the gov't to protect us and families. No need for civilians to have guns. Lovely thought process you have there. You been drinking with Pelosi lately?

Like I said. I don't care. It's up to the promoter. I haven't tied my manhood to my carry piece. I go "carry free" sometimes. It's my choice. My choice to go to a show where thousands of people are milling about in a hall full of thousands of guns. If the promoter doesn't allow the average moron to come in with a hot gun, I feel safer, not less safe. But that's me. Everyone is different. Some folks aren't a man unless they have their LCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom